Banker Steel is pleased to announce the acquisition of Foote Steel Company based in Orlando, FL. Following the successful award of several high profile projects in Florida and Georgia, this acquisition represents a strategic decision to further expand and develop market presence throughout the south east.
Don Banker, CEO of Banker Steel said: ‘Having reviewed numerous options in four other States, we wanted to be in Orlando and Foote Steel exemplified the best fit in terms of additional capacity and expertise. We are very excited to bring Foote Steel within the Banker Steel family, as we seek to grow our business and look to create new employment opportunities’.
Rob Glass, Vice President of Industrial Sales for Banker Steel, will be coordinating the integration and management of Foote Steel.
Banker Steel is an award winning, AISC-certified steel fabricator headquartered in Lynchburg, Virginia. Banker Steel specializes in large, highly complex architectural projects, utilizing the most current 3D modeling, Building Information Modeling and electronic drawing management software. Primarily serving the east coast, Banker Steel’s past and current projects include:
* Washington Nationals Baseball Park in Washington, DC
* The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando, FL
* The Southeast Louisiana Medical Center in New Orleans, LA
* The Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
* The International Gem Tower in New York, NY
* The Whitney Museum in New York, NY.
* The World Trade Center Tower 1 (below grade) in New York, NY
* The Fort Belvoir Community Hospital in Ft. Belvoir, VA